I understand that these are duplex cards:
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128010
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829270009
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829180006

as is this one:
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829126101
   http://www.byterunner.com/byterunner/product_name=UA580

Two different designs ... packaged by several vendors.   I know several
users of each card; both have been used with the original microKEYER
as well as MK2R (the version without built-in soundcard) at well known
stations.

This is a new product - again apparently the same device with different
vendors - that claims full duplex playback and recording capability:
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829131001
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829111005

One needs do only a little research ...

73,