-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of NZ8J
Sent: 25 July 2005 18:58
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] AGC Threshold voltage?

The overall receiver gain  of the K2 I just built (serial number 4993) seems
low as compared with my older serial number 315 K2.

The max AGC threshold voltage I can get is 3.82 volts. (3.8 is what is
called for in alignment and Test Part I), but the troubleshooting section
says you can increase the voltage to increase the overall no-signal IF gain
and that a typical setting might be 3.9 volts.  Mine is maxed out at 3.8...
does this sound correct?

Thanks
Tim
Nz8J