Hi Bartek,

I suggest you try W3FPR's dial calibration method if you have not done so
already.  You can find it at Don's web page http://w3fpr.com/ under the left
side menu, "Setting the K2 Dial Calibration."  If you only adjust C22 and do
not run CAL FCTR, CAL BFO, and CAL FIL as described by N6KR and W3FPR, you
will not have reset the stored DAC values from which the actual frequency
display is computed.

I finally tried Don's method this past summer after using my K2 for nearly 4
years -- it made a huge difference from my initial hasty calibration in the
excitement of putting the rig on the air for the first time!

73,
Mike, K8CN