Hi James,
I would order one from Elecraft, it is the one you `must have', it has an output spl of 95 db which is very good efficiency, if you were to replace it with anything else you have to match that number or better or the audio out will be at a lower level for the same volume setting.

73
Kevin WA6FWF

To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:22 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 Speaker Replacement

Well I did it. By accident at field day I overloaded the K2's speaker
with too strong a signal and with the volume accidentally turned up
and I think I blew it out. It sounds like crap now.. yet plugging in
an external speaker sounds just fine. Should I contact Elecraft for a
replacement or is there some speaker that is a 'must have' to replace
the internal one? Thanks,

James KB2FCV