I have one of these installed in my Bird 43, from ebay;

Bird 43 Wattmeter PEP Adaptor Kit - Thruline

Work with CD-GS Dielectric-Collins-Drake-Heath & others

Item condition:

New

Time left:

2d 17h (Mar 16, 201219:25:21 PDT)

Price:

US $59.95

Has a 2x and 5x range (adjustable to other multipliers, I have mine setup 2x
& 4 x.

Pep and avg readings too, works v-well and excellent value. Installed mine
over a year ago,

and no issues .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bird-43-Wattmeter-PEP-Adaptor-Kit-Thruline-/22097011
3232?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bird-43-Wattmeter-PEP-Adaptor-Kit-Thruline-/2209701
13232?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3372d858d0#ht_985wt_932>
&hash=item3372d858d0#ht_985wt_932

Adrian . vk4tux