From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Andrew Moore
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:43 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3/100 or KX3 with all the options

Is the viewing angle adjustable?  Is so, by how much?

Is contrast adjustable? (or is that accomplished by changing the viewing
angle?)

While a "below the perpendicular" optimization works well for tabletop use,
I am concerned about mobile use - something I intend to do with the KX3.
 The rig would likely be mounted with the display perpendicular to line of
sight (i.e., "flat on" view) -- or even such that viewing is above the
perpendicular (like when the rig is sitting on the floor/console area).

--Andrew, NV1B
..

K7TV> The display is, at least for now, optimized for viewing from below
the perpendicular direction rather than straight on