Hi,

I think the manual should list the exact pin outs for each connector in KX3
- just like given for the microphone input in the current version of the
manual. Many of these might be obvious to experienced hams (like the CW key
input) but may not be so to new comers. Anyway, I have question related to
the I/Q output - should I use a straight stereo cable (gnd to gnd, left to
left, right to right) for going from I/Q to the line in in my PC sound card?
(the exact pin outs for all the connectors should be preferably listed in an
appendix as a table for fast access).

Thanks,

Jussi Eloranta