Keep this request alive! Please Please Please!

And, Elecraft folks, if you can get this done before next
November, I will be forever in your debt (now that I have
the way to make the KRX3 output its IF to the P3!)

Although I have my KRX3 set to receive a second band
(through the AUX input), Im still at the mercy of my PTT on
the main band.  Sure would be great to be able to listen
DURING CQ's on the main band!

What would be really slick, and I may build one up, is a
small board with a relay that would enable switching the IF
output to the P3 between receivers.  Maybe use the DIGOUT
contact as the switch... Program up a macro, assign it to
one of the DVK keys (Since I dont have a DVK, those keys are
macro heaven!), then rock and roll with SO1.5R :)

This board sounds like something up Phil AD5X's alley.  His
QSK board for the ALS600 could easily be pressed into
service for this if Elecraft decides not to make it
themselves. Phil's board is about 80% there already.

Finally, I promise to never do SS with a 7700 again!  (SS
SSB SOLP Unassisted rankings for W4LT: 2009=#8 with K3
single RX; 2010=#6 with K3/KRX3; 2011=#10 with
IC7700/IC756Pro2 2nd radio... same antennas, same amount of
time, same microphone, etc, etc!)

-lu-w4lt-
Tampa, FL
Using the "AL K-LINE": K3/P3/ALS600/MFJ998
Al Kaline: Detroit Tigers slugger from the 1960's

Message: 37