I have been unable to get my P3SVGA working at full resolution (1920x1080)
on my Acer H243H monitor. For now, I am running at 1440x900.

The Acer H243H monitor does support 1920x1080, from both the DVI and SVGA
inputs. I have used my HP dv7 laptop to drive the SVGA input at 1920x1080.
It displays properly, and the monitor reports the following:
1920x1080 H: 67 KHz V: 60 Hz

When I try to use the P3SVGA at the same resolution, the display appears to
extend off the right side of the monitor, showing an incomplete spectrum.
The monitor reports:
1920x1080 H: 66 KHz V: 58 Hz

So, this monitor will work at 1920x1080 with one source, but not the P3SVGA
at this (odd) scan rate(?) Hopefully, this can be resolved with an FPGA file
update.

I would like to hear from other P3SVGA users who are successfully using
1920x1080 resolution. I would like to know the monitor make/model, and what
the monitor reports for horizontal and vertical scan rates. This is usually
accessible from the monitor's menu.

73,
Bruce, N1RX