I see the problem was solved during the two days that I wasn't getting
any Elecraft list postings, during which I replied not knowing your
problem was resolved:

> For the last component, surprisingly, I found it was missing!...
> So I have installed the 2N7000 FET...

After completing a kit, it is usually noteworthy if unused semiconductors
remain. :-)

Did you resolve the abnormal low current consumption issue?

Enjoy the K1.  Yours is almost 3000 units after mine.  After almost
12 years, it's still a gem.  All I could wish for now is an official
re-design of the KFL1-4's 40m/30m section for 12m/10m.  The other
section as now exists can already be set to cover any two of the
20m/17m/15m bands.  That would be perfect as the last new K1 product
from Elecraft, now at this time in the solar activity cycle.

73
Mike / KK5F