I'm using the Inland ProSound 2000 multimedia speaker system. AC cable, no wall
wart. Signal connector is mini-phone and fits the I/O firmly. "Stereo" AFX and
Diversity image nicely with speakers about 30" apart. Running barefoot right
next to the K3, I've never had any interference. Footprint for each speaker is
3.5" x 3.25". WalMart has these speakers for $10.84 (I paid $6.99 at
MicroCenter about 2.5 yrs. ago). The specs say 3.6W x2. I have the volume set
at 50%, and the volume on the K3 at 25% and its just right. Jim WN8A