Hi Chuck,

I did see your original post and I believe the program that you are looking for is "K2Z" by Tony Wells G7IGG. You can find it on the Elecraft website: http://www.elecraft.com/ . Click on "K2 Software".

   PA0AKV's e-mail is pa0akv(at)noord.bart.nl (according to QRZ.com)

   73
      Tony Fegan VE3QF

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Please excuse me as this is a repeat of a previous post requesting assistance
for a Database Application that will record and store K2 Filter Settings.  I
got a reply back from Andre Koopman PA0AKV.  Andre was working on a VB.net
program that reads and stores the K2 filter settings in an MS Access DB format.
 Andre sent me a reply in Dutch and my Dutch is pretty weak.  I inadvertently
deleted the email before I copied Andre's email address.  So if you see this
email Andre or if someone has his email address I would appreciate hearing
about his progress on his VB.net program.
73, KI4DGH
Chuck G.