I was able to obtain K2Z both the program and the documentation from archive.org.
Unfortunately, the source code does not appear to be available.

I'd be happy to provide the files I got to anyone who needs them; I haven't tried it, though.

Leigh / WA5ZNU

Ken K3IU wrote:

Unfortunately, the links to K2Z on the Elecraft website no longer work and Tony passed away a while back.
73,
Ken K3IU