From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim N7US
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:16 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] (K3) 12VDC Current Mod Kit

I readily admit to being lazy, but my inclination would be to just use a
separate power supply instead of going though all the work to use some of
the current being supplied by the K3's supply.  Or I'd pull it off the P/S
directly instead of fooling around with SMT parts and tearing up the radio.
Am I missing something?

I use the K3 12V jack for my PR6 but have my P3 connected to the power
supply that powers other 12V accessories.

73, Jim N7US