From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of N2BC
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 4:12 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] (K3) 12VDC Current Mod Kit

I'm probably showing off my rapidly thinning hair and lousy eyesight,
but....

I looked at the SMT diode for more than a couple minutes before I realized
it was in a tiny blister pack.

Then I lost the darn thing.  It was stuck to my finger - at least until  I
moved my hand beyond the desk & happened to see it fall on the floor.  My
granddaughter helped me find it.

The other two parts were quite straightforward.

Thanks Elecraft Team!!

73, Bill  N2BC