Good morning all, this morning turned on the K3, P3 and ext monitor and noticed
the frequency cursor was outside the green bandwidth indicator. I tried to
normalize, move the shift and width on the K3 but the cursor still stayed on
the outside of the green bandwidth indicator. I then shut everything down and
restarted now the cursor is within the green bandwidth but to the far right
side?? Not sure if I mucked around with settings and did this or if there is an
easy explanation as to why this is happening.
Mike
VE3WDM