>> Good morning all, this morning turned on the K3, P3 and ext monitor
>> and noticed the frequency cursor was outside the green bandwidth
>> indicator. I tried to normalize, move the shift and width on the K3
>> but the cursor still stayed on the outside of the green bandwidth
>> indicator. I then shut everything down and restarted now the cursor
>> is within the green bandwidth but to the far right side?? Not sure
>> if I mucked around with settings and did this or if there is an
>> easy explanation as to why this is happening.

Sure, when you are in USB/LSB or DATA A the "cursor" indicates dial
(suppressed carrier) frequency while the "bandwidth area" represents
the audio passband.   If you have your passband defined with LO=1000
and HI=3000 (for example) the "cursor" will be 1 KHz outside the
"bandwidth" area.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV