Hi all,

I decided to recalibrate the filters in my K2 because I noticed a small
RX-TX frequency difference which made it hard to use my NUE-PSK.

But I didn't get the calibration working...

I enter filter calibration menu. I select FL1 in open-mode. I adjust (in
RX) the BFO and watch the audio move on the waterfall (change pitch). All
seems 100% OK.
Then I press XFIL to save the value. (the freq-probe is in TP2 - duoble
checked).
When I then return to FL1 the pitch is back where it was from the start.

I first thaught that the value did not get saved, but after re-checking the
BFO-D/A value it has been saved.
I then tried to measure U8 pin 16 to see if the control voltage is changing
- yes it is.
The voltage changes when I change the BFO-D/A value in cal filter. The
value I choose will be saved and I can measure the same voltage when I
return to FL1.

But the BFO keeps resetting itself no matter what value I choose in cal
filter. The most strange thing is that the BFO changes as long as I am in
cal filter menu, it resets itself when I change filter (saving the value)

I had the SSB option in, but in the troubleshooting I removed it. The
behavior is still the same with or without the SSB option plugged in.

So... Can anyone give me a clue what's going on here?

Tnx in advance and 73 de SM0RVV
./Erik