Don, tnx for the answer.

Yes, the difference was small. Tnx for the info about 20 Hz, then I now the
limitation of the construction.

Yes I can use the FL1 (open) as both TX and RX (well of course TX is alway
using FL1). But if I want something more narrow I like to use FL2 - FL4.
And now I know that I can get in 20 or so Hz if I work hard enough. :-)

But the main problem here is that I cannot adjust my filters at all right
now. :-(
I can move the BFO (change the pitch) as long as I am in cal fil but as
soon as I save the filter and return to listen the pitch has changed to
"default". The BFO-value _has_ changed, it _has_ been saved. (I see the
display showing BFO freq for a short time).
But still - the pitch is where it was before I changed the BFO-value.

And I have changed it much - like 50 to 100 units. USB, LSB, CW - the mode
does no difference.

So:
Received pitch of the signal transmitted from my 2:nd TRX: 1500 Hz
The BFO value is (lets say) 128
I change the BFO value too 100
I hear (and see on the waterfall) that the pitch is changing.
I press XFIL (to save)
Display shows BFO freq for a short time.
I press XFIL a couple of times to "get round" to FL1 again.
The pitch has now jumped back to 1500
The BFO-value is at it's saved 100

I can now lower the BFO value once more and when I come around the pitch
will be 1500 and the BFO is saved with the new value.

Isn't it suppose to work like:
Change the BFO to get the correct pitch
Save
Return to the filter and the pitch is where you programmed it to be.

73 de SM0RVV
./Erik