From: Kevin
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:43 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] PACTOR iii

Amen!

There are a lot of Yachtsmen/women who got their license for one reason
and one reason alone. To keep from paying for the Sail Mail
subscription. it amounts to $250/yr or about $21/month uses marine
frequencies and marine type accepted equipment and the
ubiquitous/infamous SCS Pactor III modem.

--
R. Kevin Stover
AC0H

-----