Ron,

For what purpose is 25 watts more than enough?

I can tell you it isn't enough to try and work VU's and other Asians
under many conditions from the east coast on PSK.

The are times that no amount of legal power will suffice-- e.g. trying
to break through an EU curtain to some rare one.

The power you need is the power you need.

73 de Brian/K3KO

> 25 watts is more than enough power, also, you need to turn down the
> mike/audio out gain, it is too "hot".
>
> 72
> Ron, wb1hga
> "QRP, when u care to send the very least"

-----
No virus found in this message.