I have had the P3 long enough to really appreciate it. With 7O6T on the air
for a few days, its usefulness really shines for CW. At first, I was not use
to combating so many signals at once calling a station! What a huge pileup!

Somewhat by accident, I have found the "magic" button to greatly increase my
chances in finding the station being called: the AVERAGE function. By
adjusting the AVERAGE setting to 8 or so slows down the action enough to
make spotting the station he is calling much easier to find. It took only 2
calls on 20 meters earlier and 15 meters was maybe 5 minutes calling and
hunting.

The propagation today has been very good on 15 /17/20 meters and the signal
density was impressive as seen on the P3! If you have never heard your call
sent at speeds greater than 30 wpm, the 20 meter ops have been putting on a
show the last few days.

-----
Roger W5RDW