It was presented at a QRP conference, after all (and I'm more of a QRO
proponent) so I imagine the dinky capacitor didn't worry them too much.

My MFJ loop is working pretty darn well so far. I'm sure I'll have to
take it down and fix it eventually, but I have 54 countries worked this
year since I put it up in March.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com