Thank you Ken!!

Based on that I called and there are still people at Aptos and I was able to
place the order and get my time for placement in the queue.

As much as I wanted the kit the difference was minimal and if like the KX3 I
paid a small  premium for not only factory assembly but probably an earlier
ship
date.

Let the wait begin.

Thank you Vicky for taking the order, well done.

Now if I was at Dayton I could ask a technical question.   Will I be able to
make my antenna selection within the KAT500 at the K3.
That would help with laying out the station. I could place the KAT500 within
sight but out or arms reach. Saving valuable close desk/shelf space.   Anybody
know having asked that question at Dayton or by being a field tester.

73,
Bob
K2TK