Unfortunately, Eric (who does the website updates) is at Dayton, so you
will not likely see it on the website until he returns to Watsonville/Aptos.

Just my opinion, but then Eric has surprised us with some wondrous
accomplishments before, and he may do it again if he is not too tired
tonight.

73,
Don W3FPR