Hi Geoff,
I seem to have muddied the waters by bringing Split into the cursor delta
discussion.

Leaving aside changing of cursor colour (colors) and RIT/XIT (which are
irrelevant as
many SSB splits as they wider than those controls), my original request was for
the P3
to show the difference in frequency between the two (2) markers.

Wish I'd not bothered...

Stewart G3RXQ