Occasionally I get the signal shown to the right of the one you are swhowing
about.  The wide low level one.  During my investigation I found:

1 - it moves down in frequency ever so slowly like the one you pointed out.
2 - moving the VFO does not change the position of the noise - internal?
3 - reach back and approach the IF signal coax between the K3 & P3 causes it
to go away and not come back
4 - changed out the coax still happens - occasinally

It is wide band and I don't hear any noise when it crosses the VFO
frequency.  But reaching back in the proximity of the linking coax causes it
to go away.

Turning PC and other gear off has no effect.

What is it?  How do I stop it from occuring?

73,

Bob - W6OPO