*The ability to be able to control what is displayed is one of the great
features of the K3. This 'feature' for want of a better word would allow
each operator to 'see' and 'confirm' what is happening if it was 'user
selectable'.

Before those who bemoan too much menu activity, please remember this would
be a rarely used menu item that could only be accessed within the 'Config'
menu for example.

The one thing I think I can recall is that i do not remember seeing this
issue with the Tune function prior to FW 4.51. I am not at all certain of
this but I think this has only been a very recent occurrence?

regards,

Gary
*
On 1 June 2012 08:29, G Danner <gdan...@windstream.net> wrote:

> If we are voting, then I vote to leave it as is.
>
> I do not have a problem with the wrong power selection. I turn on the K3
> before turning on the KPA500 & turn off the KPA500 last during power down.
> I do like verifying the KPA500 status from the K3.
>
> I have not used the K3 tune function after installing the KPA500.
> If there is a FW issue when going to/from Tune mode, then document the
> issue
> as completely as possible with Elecraft service. They have fixed such
> issues
> in the past; usually very quickly.
>
> George
> AI4VZ