There is something about the intuitive controls and Elegant simplicity of the
K2 that I have gotten accustomed to - plus the fact that it I built it from
scratch.  I will always have a K2 regardless.  The K2/100 is the icing on the
cake.  Just turn the crank and have 100 watts is nice.  Between a k2/100 and a
KX3 - get a K2 ESP as a new ham.  Then get a KX3.

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPhone