> 7. The u2R is expandable to MK2R capability by adding 2 microKEYERs
> in the future.

To *almost* MK2R capability ... there are some headphone switching
options and a couple of advance control features that can't be
duplicated.  However, by using an MK II and a DK II with micro2R
one has even more flexibility for digital mode (RTTY) contesting
including support for simultaneous dual receiver operation that is
not available with MK2R/MK2R+.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV