Could someone owning both the K2 and K3 comment on the respective tone quality
of received CW signals.  When using my K2, I often find myself marveling at the
high quality of the received signals; the CW has a melodious quality that's a
please to listen to for hours on end - the signals sound like someone's sitting
at high quality piano tapping out code, very very pleasing to the ear.
Does/can the SDR K3 sound as good?  I can't tell from listening to Youtube
videos I've checked out, where people are fixated on demonstrating the adjacent
signal rejection qualities of the K3 (the feature most often, and justifiably
according to all the articles and posts I've read, touted for the K3).  Is the
tonal quality I love in my K2 a function of it being an analog receiver,
something I'll have to forgo to obtain the better selectivity of the K3, or is
the difference I appear to notice just a function/artifact of the Youtube
videos I've been watching?

Thanks,
Paul, N6LQ

Not trolling for a flame here; it's just I'm not a contester and am not really
interested in giving up any of the listenability and other features that make
my K2 so much fun to use just to get the ability to reject strong adjacent
signals;  I'd like to be able to have all of the superior selectivity and noise
reduction features of the K3 without having to give up any of the great
qualities of my K2, and need to get a warm and fuzzy on this point before
making the considerable investment in a K3.  Again, thanks in advance for any
helpful observations you can offer!