Yes, isn't it amazing that a 4-year-old rig continues to receive the full
attention of the manufacturers and substantial improvements like this. I
can't think of any other company with such a great track record of
supporting customers of existing products. Especially fine that this comes
out when everybody is busy with the KX3.

73, Thomas M0TRN