From: Gregg R. Lengling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 August 2005 18:30
To: Rob Snieder; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2/100 & 6 meter - CW is not giving any output

I know this is a stupid question...but sometimes the easiest things can go
wrong.

Do you have the rig in CW mode or did you forget and you're still in SSB
mode???  You'll hear relays click in the K2 but there will be no power out
because you're keying the rig in SSB mode with no audio.

Like I said simple and stupid, but easy to happen.

Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI, Un-Retired
K2/100 SN 3075
http://www.milwaukeehdtv.org