Yes, it's been five months or more since I posted about this problem. If you
read through the thread Don W. surmised from a great distance that there was
a short in the main FW chip and recommended a FW upgrade. Well, two months
to get my hands on it, then 3 months to get my hands out from under my butt,
...  and I finally installed the FW upgrade today (2.04R and IOC 1.09.

Yet, the problem with the encoder persists.  Haven't gone through all the
voltage measurements again, but I'm wondering if I'm on the wrong tack?

73,

Casey, TI2/NA7U

-----
Cloud Warmer Ham Radio Blog