I'm pretty sure I've seen this antenna on the net, but don't recall the name
nor have I been able to find a link to a description / design data.

The county ERC has a 'shortened fan dipole' with three parallel elements,
spaced about 18-24" apart on each side.   the longest element folds back around
the mid-length element toward the shortest element.   The antenna end insulator
/ guy rope is attached to the long element, where it folds back.   There
appears (from the ground) to be a 6~8" insulator / gap between the end of the
shortest element, and the longest element where its been folded back.  no
traps, loading coils, or loading resistors that I can see.

I'm assuming three or four band coverage (80, 40, 20, and 15 ??) with a 75m
dipole, a 40m dipole (with 15m as a freebie), and a 20 m dipole.   but would be
interested in more technical details if anyone can decipher my text description
aboveā€¦

Thanks
Niel