They guard 14050 and 7050 on Saturdays.  It is quite common for there to
be only one op and if he's on one frequency, you'll get no reply on the
other.

They have a new op [Mike Payne - MP] who is also opening K6KPH on
Sundays now too.  If you're not subscribed, I suggest you go to their
web site and get on the RMHS email list.

I'm about 100 miles from KPH/KSM in Auburn in the foothills of the
Sierra Nevada.  K6KPH is QSA 3 or so on 20m, QSA 5 on 40.  Possibly we
could go off list and work out a schedule for a Sat afternoon, and see
just how strong you would be to them.  Not this Sat, it's Field Day :-)

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org