6 Meters?
I have 2 K2s one 10W unit and 1 100W unit.
Both are pretty well loaded up.
I just bought a 6 and 2 meter Elecraft transverter
used. Got them on the bench yesterday and finally
working after I corrected a problem I made.
Anyway I have used a lot of radios on 6, 2 and
beyond for a long time. Also a lot of good IF radios
with good transverters.
The XV50 and XV144 are about as good as I have
seen or used. Yesterday I measured the RX sensitivity
on an IFR1200 super S at .1 microvolt and well less
than that for a usable signal on CW. That is about
-130db. I think I will enjoy using these Elecraft Tvrtrs.
They both did rated output easily and can drive external
amplifiers.
Please do not take my RX measurements as gospel
but I am pretty sure they are very close to what I found
with this service monitor. Obviously your mileage may
vary.
So my 756PROIII and 746PRO may not see much 6 or
2 meter use in the future. With the 100W K2 driving the
PW1 they may not see much use at all..................73

                    Mike Sanders
                        KOAZ