Suffice it to say, Fred, I am convinced there are people out there who
can break an anvil with a rubber mallet!

OTOH, on sites like Amazon or other reviews I do wonder how much is
astroturfing from competitors.  I would hope that sort of thing is
non-existent on eHam and related sites.  Still, every manufacturer drops
a lemon now and then and to the recipient, a sour taste lingers long
particularly if the problem is not resolved.  Excellent customer
service goes far to overcome that, yet my experience with two Elecraft
products and three orders is that they've done it right the first time
for me.

73, de Nate, N0NB >>