These look nice -- does anyone here own one?  I am probably weak on
understanding the terminology though.  Does single-lever imply that it is not
an iambic squeeze type paddle.  I noticed that the single-lever version appears
to have two levers but guessing that these do not offer the Squeeze feature
(which by the way I have never really learned to use).

phil, K7PEH