From: Phil Hystad <phys...@mac.com>
To: Randy Moore <wrmoor...@gmail.com>
Cc: Ed G <ed.g...@comcast.net>; "elecraft@mailman.qth.net"
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] CW Key Suggestions

So, a question...

With the dual levers of a single lever (non-iambic) SP2 paddle, when you press
one paddle, does the opposite paddle move in concert or is it actually
disconnected from the lever action of the other paddle.  In other words, do the
paddles swing like an old Vibroplex Original (which is also sitting on my desk)
or like an iambic although without iambic keying.

phil, K7PEH