From: Fred Townsend <ftowns...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 9:34 PM
Subject: [Elecraft]  CW Key Suggestions... Magnets or springs

I have been following this thread with much interest but I have not seen a
mention of magnets or springs. Springs may weaken with time but then again I
believe magnets can degrade with time as well. Within limits, I would expect
springs to be linear but magnets would be piecewise linear too. What is the
wisdom of the fists?

Fred, AE6QL