Good Evening,
     The last two weeks have been cold and wet.  Highs in the upper 50s
are the best so far but that may change next week.  Looks like I'll get
a little sun, a short reprieve from the rain, and temperatures in the
low 60s again.  I wish I could send my weather east to Colorado; they
could use a few inches of rain and I can easily spare it.  They put up
the fire danger signs last week more out of habit than necessity.
Normally it is drier and warmer for the 4th.

     Propagation has been up and down being effected by the M class
flares.  I was sending when I heard a blast of noise which persisted
until the end of the contact.  It wasn't just me because the op on the
other end mentioned it too.  A sharp spike of noise followed by
continued static.  However, during the contact the noise did not effect
copy but there was a little QSB which did grab a few characters.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS
-