Good Evening,
     This week had some temperature extremes (at least for here). Highs
of 55 degrees one day and 89 degrees the next.  Then into the 60s and
70s.  At least we have variety :)  No rain but the fog does condense on
the trees most mornings and drop a lot of precipitation.  This is very
localized at times; ranging from 1000 feet in elevation on up and only
on the windward side of the mountain.  It is like the trees on the
mountains are scraping off the lowest layer of moisture.  How many times
does this happen before the winds here reach Wyoming?

     Propagation was very good this week.  Light noise with some flutter
at my morning sked times.  I have not heard any special news about the
sun other than predictions of the peak.  Upon checking Space Weather I
find only a smattering of spots with some minor flare activity.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

        Stay well,
           Kevin.  KD5ONS
-