Hi Wayne

Yes I am seeing large jumps 10 Hz or > at 144 for sure. I know that others are
seeing jumps too and at 6m and 10m too.

Appreciate you picking this up

be great as at the moment that kind of jump every 3 secs makes weak signal digi
modes difficult and even listening to the local beacon darn right annoying and
the transverter pretty much useless for my use just now.

happy to act as a tester - please shout

Thanks

Simon ZL4PLM

Check out more information on the world 50 MHz and Up : www.zl4plm.com