    Mike> I'd like to buy a PR6 and see in its manual a photo of it
    Mike> apparently hanging off
    Mike> the back of the K3.  Would the torque be unhealthy for the K3
    Mike> connectors over
    Mike> time?  I'm also concerned something could fall onto it and
    Mike> harm the rig.  Is it
    Mike> ok to connect via cables or is it necessary to minimize path
    Mike> length as shown?

It's not that heavy Mike, and it has 2 connectors to hold it.
It is also "protected" by the rats nest of connectors above it, in
particular the serial one :-)
That said, someone in the past posted that he used 2 semi-rigid cables
and placed it under the K3 which he keeps tilted.

Pf

--
Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx