Hi gang,

My K2 (2631) with KSB2 doesn't transmit and receive on the same  frequency.
There's about a 70Hz difference on lower sideband and 50Hz on  upper.  The
transmit frequency is always lower than the receive  frequency.

Carrier supression is great, transmit audio sounds good, and I'm within no
more than 100Hz away from the suggested frequencies.  The package came with
3.6Khz markings.

I've run Cal PLL a number of times.  The VFO is accurate and  linear.  It
just won't transmit and receive on the same frequency.

Any thoughts?

Merlin, W3ICT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]