Sure, I can see the EMCOMM shack on the belt types with their mobile
"high efficiency" 630 meter antennas now!  Anyone calculate the battery
requirements for 5W ERP with even a 16' whip?

200 miles will not even cover Florida from Tallahassee to Miami ...
I can't imagine a use for 630 meters other than as a curiosity.  It
is a shame that ARRL and IARU wasted all of the political capital on
630 meters rather than securing an worldwide exclusive 50 - 100 KHz
wide allocation somewhere useful like 60 meters.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV