Hello Scott,

I believe that the EQ in the K3 is very good.  I still use the "W2IHY Audio
Equalizer
and Noise Gate" simply because the initial firmware for the K3 Noise Gate was
resulting in reports of audio distortion.  I think that has been greatly
improved,
but I have not tried it yet, since I have everything hooked up to use the old
system
with the K3.   GL and VY 73, Lance

  On 7/20/2012 4:08 PM, Scott Dunlavey wrote:
> hello... general question to the group... has anyone have/had experience
> using the w2ihy audio gear with the K3... I see that the K3 has an EQ
> ... is it sufficient enough or just very basic???
>
> scott
> w2ntv

Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)
P.O. Box 73
Frenchtown, MT   59834-0073
USA
TEL: (406) 626-5728
QTH: DN27ub
Windows Messenger: w...@hotmail.com
Skype: lanceW7GJ
2m DXCC #11/6m DXCC #815

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!