Thanks Steve.

Wayne uses this technique: current menu items are the union of the most recent
owners manual and firmware notes since the date of that owners manual.

Glad you are up to date!  4.51 is a significant release. There is some CW
decode change that should be improved in the next version. But it's nicer now
in contests and DX pileups.

I used to worry about getting old, but then I figured out that it's better than
the alternative...

73 de Dick, K6KR