While my K3 is in California being repaired, I have been considering the
P3 as an addition when it returns. I already have the board installed in
my K3.

Having watched the many posts regarding the P3, I have to ask: Is the P3
a stable device with well defined software?

I ask, as I do not want to purchase something that requires a lot of
fiddling to use and becomes a later disappointment.

I had a Flex 3000 for a short period of time and the display was
flawless in looks and operation. Unfortunately, the rig had other
operational issues making it unusable for my purposes and was replaced
with the K3. I learned from that experience - ask a lot of questions
before purchasing.

Thanks,

Bill W2BLC
--
IN GOD I TRUST (but, NOT a single politician)